Tuesday, September 6, 2011

our apartment


This is our apartment here! Sara and I each have our own bedroom and bathroom but we share a kitchen and living room which we love. We finished unpacking and cleaning finally! And I am proud to say that Raid does work here. We are basically roach free! Not totally, but close. I hope we don't have another big problem with it. We are having fun in our new clean apartment! New doesn't exactly hold the same standards here as it does in the US. haha
And also, today Sara and I crossed a street without the light and without getting killed. Like a true Chinese person. We were proud. :)

 Leftover night! :)

These are the mugs the school provided us with. They say, "I love Father". haha We like them :)

Our kitchen

Our first meal in our apartment!

Our cute living room.

My bedroom! And out the curtains is my balcony where I hang my clothes to dry.


I love all of the random furniture they gave us in our rooms. None of it matches at all and it is hilarious. But it just matches with the randomness of being in China! :)

My bathroom. It may look dirty but it is in fact very very clean. I scrubbed almost all day. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, but it is remarkable that it is all brand new. Also, yay for RAID!

    ReplyDelete