Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Orange’s birthday!!!


Today was Orange’s birthday!!! We went and got her a fancy cake and a picture frame that says sisters with a picture or her and Sara and me in it. Ever since we first got here she has called us her sisters. After lunch we had her come up to our apartment and had a little party for her! We had the birthday cake and it was just fun. Then after all of our classes Star Ling came over and had cake! It was a good day. I love Orange so much! J
Well, the weather is cold now! We had the hottest day ever last Friday. Like seriously you stepped outside and were just dripping with sweat. Literally dripping. Then we went away for the weekend and came back to cold weather! It really isn’t too cold except for the breeze. The breeze is way cold. So now I get to wear my new cute scarfs and other winter clothes I have gotten! J It is nice too because it is cold enough to wear a coat but not really cold enough to be freezing and miserable ever. It feels really nice actually! Yay for not dripping sweat all the time!
My fifth grade class is actually opening up to me now!!! They are starting to understand that they can have fun in my class! Haha So today was really fun. Unlike our first grade classes, we don’t have to use a book in that class! So I get to pick fun topics and things to do. Also, I have my own classroom so I get to decorate it the way I want! So today after class I stayed and decorated a little bit. It is starting to look better.
I love China!

The birthday girl! :)


The only forks in China! They give you these itty bitty forks when you buy a birthday cake. It was harder to eat with those than chopsticks! haha


This is the cake we got Orange! It was so yummy but tasted more like bread that had the texture of cake. It was so yummy though!

My fifth grade classroom


StarLing's turn for cake!

StarLing and me playing!

StarLing and me :)


 I love him!


Spinning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment