Thursday, September 15, 2011

the butterfly

So Tuesday night when we made dinner in our apartment we saw some roaches, so I sprayed it with Raid again. Then last night Sara and I were cooking dinner and a butterfly flew in our window! It was pretty. We welcomed it in and told it to stay for dinner. Then it started having a really hard time flying and landed on the floor and stayed there. That’s when I realized it was probably dying! The butterfly was dying because I sprayed Raid! My hands were totally full and I started yelling to Sara that the butterfly was dying and that we needed to save the butterfly!! Sara said to keep watching the dinner and she picked it up and took it outside, and it flew away! Haha she was yelling the whole way to the balcony, “Tina! I’m holding a butterfly!!!!” haha Sara saved a butterfly that I almost accidently killed. She is a hero. J

4 comments:

  1. Great story. I am glad you saved the butterfly.
    What were you fixing for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you make us yummy authentic Chinese food? When I had a co-worker who was from China he made us real Chinese food one time and because I rode the bus everyday and he did too I know where the store is that he bought all the stuff to make the food. It's near DI. Anyway I love you! I think its funny that your Friday is already almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for saving the butterfly! At least you know you have enough spray to (hopefully) kill the roaches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterflies are my favorite! I'm glad you were so sweet to it and I'm sure it will tell all it's friends and if you're ever in a fairytale-like crisis they will come and help you. ;)

    ReplyDelete