Life is so so so busy here in China. I hardly ever have any free time these days. Part of it is that I have had twice as many classes these last couple of days so I don’t have to work the Saturday and Sunday after break. So I taught the classes I would have had those days yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Anyway, it’s been busy, but I love it!
Today was a really off day. The classes were wild and the weather was dreary and everything was just weird. Both Sara and my classes were terrible today. I had my fifth graders though so they always brighten my day! They are so cute. Even then though there is a terrible boy in that class whose English name is Dallin (haha Dallin). He is just SO wild and talks all the time even when I am talking (which isn’t like our Dallin because Dallin is the only one who hears me at dinner remember? Haha) and makes an effort to be obnoxious and knock down all the desks when we play games and stuff. He is just such a boy and is so obnoxious! Haha I don’t know what to do about him. Today I made him sit out during our game until the last round. I feel bad but he is just so bad I seriously don’t know what to do! I love my fifth graders though. I had them spell out the Happy Birthday signs and it was adorable but I forgot to put my card in my camera. Ugh! Haha They are so cute though. I love my kids.
So Daniel is my favorite student. That sounds so terrible but it is just too true to try to deny! He is SO ADORABLE I seriously want to die every time I see him! He has the cutest smile ever and is just so cute! The first day of school when I walked in to Grade 1 Class 3 he yelled out, “I’M DAN-IEL” all choppy like a robot. Haha it is the cutest thing ever. He is just so cute. Anyway, when we were coloring our I love you cards I was walking around the room taking pictures and he was blowing kisses at me. Haha That is what the video is.
I love my students so much. And even though they were SO terrible today I still love them so much and am so happy I know them!!!
If anyone has any ideas of what I can do with my first graders I would love to hear them! J We are learning , “This is a book, bag, pencil, and pencil box.” We have already played the game where I say it and they have to lift theirs up as fast as possible.
Last night Mekena came over and she and Sara and I went to the supermarket. We were walking home and as we were crossing the street Mekena yells, “I just kicked a shrimp!” haha There was a giant shrimp in the middle of the road. Gross!!!! It was so funny though. Everything smells worse and is just so slimy and yucky on rainy days. Then last night we watched Sleeping Beauty. That is such a good movie, but it is so scary! We didn’t remember how scary it was! Haha At one point though Sara said something funny and we were laughing for five minutes straight. We were all crying we were laughing so hard. Haha it was hilarious. It wasn’t even that funny but we laughed and laughed. Those moments are the best. I love my friends! J
My bed is so hard that if I lay on my side which I like to do it jabs into my hip. So I have to lay on my back which just hurts. My whole body is starting to ache from my bed and I can’t sleep anymore. It is like sleeping on the floor. For a few days it is fine! But it is just getting worse. I miss comfy beds! J
Mommy and Jay- I hope you had really good birthdays! I love you!
I love you all
The fifth graders must have had an LDS English teacher in the past, because Dallin is definitely
ReplyDeletean name only LDS people give their kids. Remember how Granny could never remember it and never pronounce it.