Monday, November 28, 2011

wonderful Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day! Orange made us a huge meal and our Yangzhong family came over for dinner. The school bought us a chicken because they couldn’t find us a turkey which was really nice. We had a wonderful dinner and as we went around the table saying what we were thankful for Orange expressed her thanks for God for bringing us together. I think we all felt the same. It was a wonderful dinner and a wonderful time to recognize all of the blessings we have.
After dinner Orange and Starling left because it was bed time and my Yangzhong sisters and I watched White Christmas (my all time favorite movie) to welcome Christmas. We even had popcorn which doesn’t really taste like much here but it was delicious! We also ate lots of cookies and giggled and had fun. Then at the end of the movie we sang along to White Christmas and squealed Merry Christmas again and again, because guess what? It really is officially Christmas time. J It was overall a very wonderful night and a very happy Thanksgiving. We then spent all weekend decorating our apartment for Christmas, and we still aren’t done yet! J
Merry Christmas everyone!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina!I found your blog! I loved reading some of you posts! I am happy that it is going well for you there! I saw on FB that you just became friends with Josef Kujanpaa! He is my friend and I was just thinking the other day wouldn't it be cool if you met him over there! Did you know him before? Where did you meet him?? He is a really great guy! Since you cant do facebook, where is the best place to send you notes? here? So glad you are happy!!!

    ReplyDelete