Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fishing on the Yangtze River

Today all of the teachers in our school went fishing on the Yangtze River. It was so much fun! I caught 4 fish which I was really proud of. :)

Orange, me and Sara on the bus on the way to the river!


Catching my first fish!

Me with the first fish I caught!
Here's number 3! Orange and I caught one at the same time. :)

The second fish I caught!

 And here is number 4 :)

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love your outfit. And it looks like it was really fun to go fishing and be successful. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of Ping the duck. The river really does look yellow! (From what I understand that is what Yangtze means.) You look so happy. I am glad things are going well for you. Did you eat the fish or release them?

    ReplyDelete