We made it to China!!! I cried all the way from Korea to here but I made it. When we got here we went through security again and then exchanged our money and got our bags. Then we rode in a big tour bus to our hostel. The first thing I thought as I looked out the window at China as we flew in was that it was really really smoggy. I couldn’t really see a lot because there is so much smog in the air! Anyway, we got on the buses and wow. the driving is CRAZY!!!!!!! Nobody stays in the lines and everyone basically just holds there horn down as if they're saying "MOVE CAUSE I'M COMING THROUGH!" hahahaha I'm pretty sure the goal when driving is to see how much space on the road you can take up all by yourself. haha Anyway, I love it here so much already. After we got to the hostel we went out to eat. We had a TON of food and it was all SO delicious. Then we went to an acrobatics show. Oh but first I have to tell you about the tour guide on the bus. He talks so cute!!!! When we passed Tiananmen Square he went like this. "Dead person there people worship like asleep you know?" hahaha I took a video of it. And then the acrobatic show was amazing!!!!! I took a video of the signs at that too which was hilarious. It was amazing what they did! The last performance was of a person ride circles on a motercycle inside a caged cube. Like what was on Americans got talent? Anyway then it was even more intense in real life!!!! We were all screaming basically. Then as it got too intense to handle another motercycle person came out and went in. Then as that got almost too intense to handle another came out!!!!!!! And as we were all screaming to stop, another one came out!!!!!!!!!!! It was so scary. hahaha But so exciting and fun!!!!!! Ok so I have SO much more to say but we are going to these shops and lake we saw as we passed on the bus earlier so I will tell you about more later. It is so fun. So that was my first day here!!!! And already love it. :)
It is so good to hear from you and I'm glad you are having fun. I love you!
ReplyDeleteHow neat! What a fun day!
ReplyDelete