Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Christmas Tree

Today my fifth graders and I decorated a Christmas tree! I turned some Christmas music on and we colored paper ornaments, cut them out, then stuck them on my little Christmas tree. It was so much fun! We made the tree look so pretty and they all had a blast doing it! I love bringing the Christmas cheer to all of them. It was a fun class! Then when I got home and plugged my tree in, all of the lights worked for the first time! It just wanted to be decorated, that's all! :) I love Christmas time.
The First Presidency Christmas Devotional was so amazing. I love the arrangement of The First Noel that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang at the beginning. I can't stop listening to it!!!
These are my crazy fifth graders next to our decorated Christmas Tree. They are wild, but I sure do love them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment